Ensuring that your boiler has been fitted and installed correctly is a tricky job – it all comes down to the team you employ to carry out the work. Here at Whickham Plumbing and Heating Services, we can take care of your boiler installation, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Our team of experienced Gas Safe engineers have been installing boilers for more than 15 years, with countless satisfied customers from both domestic and commercial backgrounds. Providing an efficient and reliable service to the North East, we have helped thousands of families improve their fuel efficiency and save on their energy bills year in, year out.
What types of boilers are there?
Typically, there are three basic types of boiler that you can choose from – Combi, Conventional and System.
When choosing which boiler is suitable for you, the following factors are considered:
● Hot water requirements/water usage – How many people require water usage?
● The available space – Do you have a loft or airing cupboard or plant room
● How many radiators do you have in your home/office
● How many bathrooms/washrooms do you have that are often occupied at the same time
● Your efficiency preference – Save money, include a timer accessory, etc
When to have a new boiler installed?
The million-pound question. Unfortunately, when the majority of people need a new boiler – it’s never by choice. Their old boiler has either stopped working or is beginning to deteriorate in performance.
In an ideal world, if you spot any signs that could suggest your boiler is starting to break down then we would highly recommend that you choose to have your new boiler installed throughout the summer months. This way, you are less reliant on hot water and constant central heating!
Step-by-step boiler installation guide
1. Contact us to make a free no-obligation appointment
2. During your appointment, our engineer will talk through the options available to you and we will provide you with a free quotation
3. Upon acceptance of the quote the office will contact you to agree a suitable day for the install at your convenience
4. On the installation day, our engineers will carry out the installation in a professional and efficient manner, they will talk you through the controls for your new boiler leaving your property clean, tidy and warm!
5. All of your warranty and Gas Safe documentation is registered on your behalf once payment has been received
6. You will receive an annual service reminder each year when it becomes due and the service cost stays at a fixed price throughout the duration of your warranty – OAP discount is also applied where applicable
Worcester Bosch accredited and Baxi approved
Here at Whickham Plumbing and Heating Services, we are Worcester Bosch Accredited and Baxi Approved, which means we can offer you better warranty terms and enhanced after sales care. For a free, no obligation quote, please contact us today to book an appointment. One of our heating engineers will be able to advise you with the best boiler for your needs. Please find further information in the Central Heating Section or call into our showroom.
Boiler Installation in Newcastle and Gateshead
We cover all of Newcastle Upon Tyne, Gateshead and their surrounding areas.
So if you experience any issues with your boiler or have any concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team at Whickham Plumbing and Heating Services.