Over time, it is possible to experience issues with your boiler for a number of reasons. It could be something simple that requires a new part, or something more dangerous that can cause concern for your health.
Finding that your combi or gas boiler has stopped working can be stressful and very inconvenient, particularly throughout the winter months when you need it most. Here at Whickham Plumbing and Heating, we are able to offer comprehensive emergency boiler repair services in Newcastle, Gateshead and their surrounding areas.
Gas & Combi Boiler Repair
With over 15 years experience in the trade, Whickham Plumbing and Heating Services are on hand for when you need your boiler repaired. Our experienced team are knowledgeable in all types of combination and conventional boilers and our capable engineers are able to offer a comprehensive service for both domestic and commercial clients. We also take pride in our high quality, reliable service and you are in safe hands knowing that all of our plumbers are Gas Safe Registered.
Same Day and Emergency Boiler Repair
We will always endeavour to attend your call-out the same day, to get you back up and running as soon as possible. In the event of a faulty boiler or more complex issues, our qualified Gas Safe heating engineers can repair or replace your boiler in a timely manner minimising disruption for a very competitive price. We are also able to offer comprehensive same day emergency boiler repair services in Newcastle, Gateshead and their surrounding areas.
No hidden charges and obligations
From your initial consultation with a member of the team here at Whickham Plumbing and Heating Services, you are reassured with total transparency.
There are no hidden charges, no obligations. Just a job was done professionally and efficiently ensuring the correct aftercare is taken to leave your home or office clean and tidy on completion.
How Can I Tell If My Boiler Is Broke?
How many times do you think about your boiler? Very little? Not at all? Your boiler is often out of sight and out of mind, unfortunately until you experience a problem. We rely on them to provide hot water and keep our space warm, but how do you know if you have a potential problem? Ask yourself:
- Smell – Can you smell gas or fumes? A huge red flag.
- Pressure – Showing high or low pressure instead of a steady constant pressure
- Noise – Unusual noises such as banging, whistling, kettling and tapping noises
- Gas usage – Higher than average gas usage indicates the boiler is not performing or the presence of a gas leak
- Flame colour – The pilot light or flame is orange/yellow in colour, which should normally be blue
- Leaking, dripping and discolouring – Excess condensation, water leakage or discolouring around your boiler
- Temperamental – Do you repeatedly need to relight your pilot light/restart your system
- Headaches/Nausea – Noticing more headaches or nauseous feelings lately? Is there any dark sooty staining on or around your boiler? This could be potential signs of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – a silent killer. Turn your boiler off and call us out immediately!
Read more about this here: https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/help-and-advice/carbon-monoxide-poisoning/