We are looking to recruit organised, multi-skilled, self-motivated individuals. The successful candidates will possess sound interpersonal skills and proficient working knowledge of various systems including up-to-date knowledge of current legislation.
You will need to be punctual, reliable and able to work effectively and efficiently on your own
or assist and support your colleagues as part of a team, showing commitment to the task in hand
with a certain level of personal drive.
- Installation of combi boilers, Worcester and Baxi, boiler conversions, heating system re-pipes, radiator replacement
- Boiler servicing, repairs and breakdowns diagnosis of central heating systems
- Fault finding of central heating systems Worcester and Baxi
- All aspects of general plumbing maintenance both domestic and commercial
- Landlord gas safety assessments, CP12s
- Bathroom and washroom facilities installation
- Working competently with other trades and overcoming challenges in a logical
and efficient manner
- Day-to-day liaising with homeowners, tenants and business managers delivering a professional high-quality service
- Liaising with the office team to provide follow-up care/information regarding jobs attended
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience post qualifications
- Relevant Gas Certificates
- Full UK Driving Licence
- References required
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 Depending upon experience. Uniform, work van provided
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please email email@example.com. Good luck!